Limestone Classification Plant
Limestone spiral classifier plant is designed to provide the most effective pool area and overflow velocity requirements. By combining the proper submergence of the spiral with one of the tank designs a choice of 63 combinations is possible in Straight, Modified or Full flare tank designs. The proper combination of pool depth, area and spiral construction is important to secure a controlled turbulence in the slurry flow for accurate size separation.
The wet classifier may perform several applications:
- Separation of fine particles and liquid from coarse particles;
- Separation of light particles from heavy particles;
- Separation of the particles into a number of products graded according to size;
- Separation of liquid from solid particles;
- Optimal particle size range 800 to 75 microns.
- Single Spiral range from 300 mm to 2200 mm;
- Duplex Spiral models 1500 mm and 2200 mm.