Roll Crushers Gypsum Advantages
Gypsum roll Crushers use a combination of compression and shear force with up to four crushing rolls to reduce a variety of friable materials, such as gypsum, salt, coke, gypsum, potash, lignite, trona, lime, limestone, glass, phosphate (and many others with similar characteristics) to a desired sized-cubical product with minimum fines. Roll crushers are not intended to crush hard rock such as granite or basalt where jaw crushers, cones and impactors are applied.
Gypsum roll crusher advantages
- Optimized design for fertilizer production;
- Homogeneity of the milled product with poor production of fines;
- No broken granules;
- Particle size adjustment in operation by varying the spacing between rollers;
- Significant reduction in the recycling rate in the granulation/drying loop;
- Upgrade existing line;
- Low maintenance cost;
- Low risk of plugging in case of overflow.
SBM gypsum roll crushers, employed for primary or secondary crushing of soft to medium-hard raw materials, have proved most advantageous in the comminution of cohesive materials with high moisture content. The roll crusher is also used if a small fine-grain portion is desired in the product (mild comminution). Output capacities of up to 12,000 t/h with a finished product of approx. 400 mm can be realised.